PLEASE HELP ME!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (Read Story)



 PLEASE HELP ME!!! What Should I Do To This My Ungrateful Friend (Read Story)

Guys!
Please help me Oo! I need to decide on something very fast… Kindly read my story and advice me.
Read the story below:-
You gave a loan of N40,000 Naira to a friend two years ago but since then he has refused to pay back, which has really affected your friendship.
You have pleaded with him to pay you N20,000 and forget the rest because you are in a financial crisis.
He tells you he can only get you N15,000 because that’s all he has.
You feel like you have no option but to accept. You give him your account details to send the amount directly to your bank.
You wake up the next morning to check your account and there you find N150,000 naira in it.
You keep staring at the screen in disbelief but it is indeed N150,000 naira
You check other notifications on your phone and find 53 missed calls from him and an additional 27 text messages begging you to transfer back N135,000 naira since he only meant to send you N15,000 but accidentally added an extra “0”
So Guys

What Will You Do?

1. Send back N135,000 Naira
2. Take out your full N40,000 Naira
3. Keep the entire N150,000 to teach him a good lesson?
4. Any other options (Explain the option)
Let’s hear from you …

2 comments:

  1. my brother as agood and lovely fd you are to him pls take yr 40k and send the remaning to him okeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take Out my 40k
    And move on to have a honest friend

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!