HEARTBREAKING STORY!!! My Wife died because I did What She Asked Me To Do (READ UP)


WARNING!!! If you’re not man enough you shouldn’t read this very short story!!
Let’s get started!!! 

STORY

I am heartbroken, I believe I am still in shock, I am not willing to be jolted back to reality.
She was my light, the true love of my life, I know for sure that I will never find a woman like her again, not in this lifetime.
My wife is one of those flawless women, women who are just specially made by God to bless someone’s son.
When I met my wife, the first time I saw her, I just knew, I just knew that this woman was going to be my forever.
It was love at first sight, it was true, we were made for each other. In less than a year, I was on my knees in front of the Eiffel Tower, asking her to be the mother of my kids, with tears rolling down my cheeks. You could feel the depth of our love, you could just feel it.
Its been two years since we got married in front of friends and family, last week, she told me she wanted us to spice things up, and with a joyful heart and a blushing face, I asked her what she had in mind.
She whispered what she wanted into my ears, and I was shocked, I held her back, stared at her, my eyes asking her if she truly wanted me to do all of that to her.
She smiled at me, with her tongue licking her middle finger in the naughtiest way you can imagine, and she nodded yes.
Later that night, I attacked her, slapped her face, I tore off her clothes, slapped her again, I slapped her really hard, and I picked her up, and I threw her on the bed, but I missed, and she hit her head on the floor, and she died on the spot.
My wife died last week.

THE END!!!

Written by @Abiola_a_a
Guys 
Is It My Fault She Died? Please Advice Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!