How to Withdraw Money from Someone Bank Account Using His/her BVN Only -100% Legit


Hello? in this guide I will teach you how possible it is to Withdraw money from someone’s account using his/her Bank verification Number only.
Owning to the introduction of BVN, a lot of things has happened recently. There have been many reports of fraud – This articulated tutorial will teach you how possible it is to transfer fund from one bank to  another using his/her Bank verification Number only.






Warning!                     
The information contained here is for educational purposes. We will not be held responsible for whatever you do with information gotten from here because I only update this information to help you keep your funds safe by securing your BVN from hackers.
There have been proven ways of hacking bank account in Nigeria, but today, we are going to look at how you can hack bank account using BVN.
Some questions like “can your Bvn be used to access your local bank account?” or “can someone use my bvn to access my account” have been answered here.
The answer is yes! During my service year at Abuja, there is this guy that only brings phone to the camp.
He will sell the phone on credit and collect just the BVN of the buyer.
Then every month he will deduct money from the buyer’s account using the buyers BVN. He knows when NYSC allowance is paid.
That is to say it is possible to withdraw funds from someone’s bank account with the persons Bank Verification Number only.

ALSO READ : Spy/Divert Someone’s Messages and Calls From your Phone Without Them Knowing

Guide to Transfer Fund From One Bank to Another Using His/her BVN
Since all your information is contained on the BVN, it is very possible to use your BVN and hack your account.
This is why it is good to make your BVN your private property. Don’t give out your phone to strangers because they might get your Bank verification number by dialing a code on your phone.
As they say knowledge is power, but this knowledge out way others, that is why I refuse to give out this article from the very beginning , But Due to high demand from people, I have decided to reconsider giving it out to interested people for a token.

How Much is this offer?
Can you afford 10k, 50k, or 100k for this offer? Offer like this will cost you few thousands somewhere else, that is if you see any iMer who have the time, not someone who will sell ebook for you and leave you OYO. If you come to my office to learn all these, you will be paying nothing less than 100 – 150k. But if you take action right now within few hours of making this offer page available it will cost you a token amount of just N30,000

Yeah you heard me right, with just N30,000, you are qualified to dine and wine with me and my over 5 years of experience + investment on internet business including my premium tools, software, templates etc… I have done all the research for you and will still be doing, i have spent so much money on tools as well. These are what you are going to benefit from me once you grab my offer.

Prices
Full Tutorial and Guide: N5,000
Access Code: N5,000
Already Working System(Andriod App): N20,000

With this method, you can pull out up to 1 Million Naira Once, without it being traced, the app is also VPN encrypted. 
Note: it only work with Banks within Nigeria

So can you afford N30,000 ? If YES, take action now before i change my mind.


What next?
Now decide if you are interested in this offer? 
Do you wish to Own a tool such as that?
Can you afford #30,000? If your answer is "YES" Send us a Email : Josephempir@gmail.com Or Text/Whatsapp Us ; +2347082424713(NO CALLS)

There are lots of ideas and experiences to share. There are tools to share with people who need them because they are occupying space in my BRAIN and on my hard drive. I need to offload and share them, i need to share the idea for others to benefit too. I can’t keep all to myself you see. I need people to learn from my experience.
So Your Purchase of this Knowledge gives you access to be added to Our Hacking Tutorial Whatsapp Group

Warning!
BVN/ATM Card Hacking is illegal. You are responsible for what you do with the information gotten from this blog .
                                                
Thanks for your time. I hope to hear from you soon..........

7 comments:

  1. Pls can u teach me how to use Bvn to deduct money from someones account

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't subscribe to these

    ReplyDelete
  3. pls your phone number so that I should chat private..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur phone number pls or email me Aymide445@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i got an acct with 890m. mail me info.spintexjunior@gmail.com pls i need ur help

    ReplyDelete
  6. The App is really Great, I was amazed, that there is a app that can wipe out an account, thump up but I still got fear, hope it will not be traced back to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. How to pull out money with Bvn? Please contact me 2267872480 on whatsapp

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!