My Girlfriend Who Claims To Be A Virgin & Refused Me S*x, Got ‘Disvirgined’ By Another Guy, She Says Not All Virgins Bleed (How True Is This?)



I and my girlfriend dated for 1year, she was a virgin so she said we couldn’t have s*x, i tired to sex this girl uncounted times but she wouldn’t allow and she was so tight then, after everything another guy dis-virgined her and that was when she allowed me to have s*x with her…when I inserted my dick into her pussy, it’s just entered freely like 3rd mainland bridge …the first thing I asked her was who dis-virgined her ..she kept lying that she’s a virgin…that not all virgins do bleed…please  how true is this…is it possible for a virgin not to bleed in her first ever s*x??

after then she later told me she went to a party and a guy dis-virgined her at the hotel she said she was drunk, she was crying all through and was begging that I should forgive her…I threatened to break up…she was crying all through, then later again she would tell me she was just lying that she’s a virgin that not all virgins bleed in their first sex please how is this true and should I break up or I continue the relationship?

ALSO READ: 17 Sign to Know If a Girl Likes you or not”-JEmpire

Source: nnu.ng

Drop Your Comments Below.

2 comments:

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!