“Reason I Left Arsenal”- Jack Wilshere (Read More)

Jack Wilshere “England Midfielder” on Monday signed a three-year contract with the Hammers after leaving the Gunners as a free agent.

“Reason I Left Arsenal”- Jack Wilshere (Read More)

Speaking after signing for West Ham, Wilshere wrote on his Twitter page: “Delighted to have officially signed for West Ham United! ‘After speaking with the manager and those at the club I knew my future was at the London Stadium and I can’t wait to get going now.
The 26-year-old was offered a new contract at Arsenal but Unai Emery made it clear that he would not play a significant role next season, leading the midfielder to seek more game time elsewhere.
 “It’s well known that I come from a family of Hammers and it’s a special moment to sign for the club I used to go and watch as a boy.
“I’m excited for the future at this great club. Off to training camp and the hard work starts now.
 “The West Ham fans are some of the very best and I am looking forward to giving everything I have to helping the team to bring success to you all.

Don’t Miss interesting happening by subscribe to our News Letter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!