LINDA Ikeji’s decided to get Pregnant because no Man wants to be with Her (Read-More)

Most of you must have heard of the famous blogger, Linda Ikeji The so called founder and CEO of lindaikejisblog.com.

LINDA Ikeji’s decided to get Pregnant because no Man wants to be with Her (Read-More)

Earlier she wrote on her blog a letter to her unborn child:
“Saying:  Dear Son, of every dream I have had, every achievement, every milestone, out of all my accomplishment and title, all money and worldly possession I have, is nothing compare to you. You are my greatest blessing my gift from heaven, my greatest dream realized. I love you more than life itself and I can’t wait to meet you and give you so many kisses. And of course spoil you! You will hear ‘I love you’ Loud and clear so many ties, you will beg me to stop I can’t wait to hold you in my arms.

These are words of a desperate and frustrated woman, wanting and wishing for someone to love, But could fine non- because No one want to be with her, talk more to have sex with her because she has body odour . (Fact)

People who knew her can relate to this, you may find it hard to believe but his is not the first time such News has gone viral. You must have heard in the past of her Conflict with Wizkid(A.K.A Starboy) calling her dirty pig, this are no mere insult but  fact she stinck.
 
Despite the money she has, the houses she own, yet she could not wash of her smell, that why they said “not all that liters is Gold”.
also  her relationship in the past, How so many men has used her and dump, most of their reason was her body odour, Pride and Authoritative behavior,  she has even grown desperate and jealous even to her Sibling Laura who delivered of a son “Ryan”.

Most of you may think am Jealous of her Success, or maybe Hate her, yes! Maybe A little.
For reason best know to me, she was someone I look up to as a rule model, watch most of her encouraging speech and program to the ladies, giving them hope that they can do it without selling their body for money.  Then she turns around to pay a man, to get her pregnant.




Don’t forget to subscribe to our News Letter 


For More Celebrity News: Click Here

2 comments:

  1. you are to hash with your words

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter what, using her predicament to insult her is not good. Please withdraw those harsh words. God will bring a man her way that will love her for who she is not what she is. God bless us all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!