Just Coming in:Luxerious from Sokoto involve in an accident (Read More)



A face book User whose Mother was involve in a gassy motor accident, Posted on his time line, the incident occurred on the 30th July 2018.
He Posted:
“Thank God, Many died but God brought his mother alive with just a minor injury along Kwali  express way last night at about  10Pm  they had an accident  on their way from Sokoto to East.
The Incident happened at Ishiagu Ebony State, I was informed this Morning about 4:29am this morning.


He added:
“I drove straight in search of her at the accident scene. I was told she has been taken to the hospital. I went in search for her because the victim where shared among five different hospital and here I found her in St Mary’s Hospital Gwagwalada . Help me and my entire family member to thank this God who has done this great miracle (Nothing was missing and nothing was Broken”
Information reaching us from an insider that 16 victim (Attach) involve in the accident are death including 4 people buried under the luxurious.  Till now the Luxurious has not been remove, and no exert number of people dead or life has been said.
See Photos Below !






More as we receive………. Stay Close and Connected.
 


For more News: Click Here

Don’t miss interesting happening by subscribing to our News Letter


2 comments:

Thank you all for taking your time to read!!!